4x L-Band 4 Fiber Transmitter For Satellite TV (F-4LBAND-CWDM - F-4LBAND-DWDM)
4 Satellite TV Polarities over 1 or 4 Strand SM-FOC for Antenna Remoting
Modern Satellite TV systems such as DirecTV have multiple coax feeds from the dish for different polarities. These RF signals feed into a Single Wire Multiswitch, or SWiM system. The Thor F-LB44 systems are designed for distributing satellite service such as DirecTV to many different locations from a single dish array. This system converts each incoming L-Band feed to an independent optical RF channel carried on a seperate fiber. The Thor F-LB44 systems are ideal for remote locating a 4 polarity satellite TV antenna up to 10 miles over a 4 strand singlemode fiber optic cable.
• Up to 4 RF feeds from satellite LNB's over 1 or 4 stramd SM-FOC
• Wide frequency response 950-2700 MHz
• Compatible with multiple providers such as DirecTV
• Designed for use with Single Wire Multiswitch systems
• Up to 32 end points from a single transmitter