F-GAS-SENSE FIber Optic FBG Gas Density Sensor System for CO or CH4
Fiber Bragg Gratting (FBG) sensors are a versital new technology for mesuring things such as gas desnity, pressure or tempurature. Our gas density sensors for CO or CH4 are highly reliable, inexpensive, and have a long operating life. An optical signal is passed through the sensor and is attinuated based on the density of the gas that the light travels thorugh. Our FBG sensors are perfect for mines or industrial locations that are hostile to other types of sensors. Standard Singlemode fiber cables are used to connect the sensors to the control unit, because of this the leads can be very long (>5 miles). In addition to being tolerant of hostile environments, our units are also imune to RF interference. Our optical CO or CH4 gas sensors are ideal for any gas density sensing application.
• Compact durable enclosures are perfect for hostile locations
• Sensors and leads are imune to RF interference
• Highly accurate sensing of CO or CH4 gas densities
• Long lead lenght of more than 5 miles makes our sensors ideal for remote locations
• Our units are much less expensive than traditional gas density sensors