F-RF-1310TX RF Copper (45-885Mhz) to Fiber Converter / Transmitter
The F-RF-1310TX transmitter is used to transmit RF cable TV signals (45-870MHz) over a fiber optic cable. By converting the RF band to an optical signal the transmission distance can be increased to over 50 miles. The F-RF-1310TX features an easy to read front panel LCD screen that displays relative operating status and fault information. The unit implements a high linearity DFB laser, and features built in pre-distortion adjustment circuity. Our RF transmitter units feature dual power supplies for added fault protection. All operating parameters of the F-RF-1310TX series transmitters are designed for high reliability and suitable for even the most high end applications.
Product Features : (CATV RF over fiber)
• Dual Module RF driver, high efficiency laser pre-distortion adjustment.
• Full-automatic OMI control, AGC & MGC
-Under AGC status, input level is between 78~88dBuV, and system index is optimum.
-Under MGC status, input range can be adjusted between 75~90dBuV by the ATT on front panel.
• Front panel has 20 grade OMI status display (Modulation Depth).
-Under AGC status, within RF range, OMI is always at NOM status.
-Under MGC status, OMI can be at NOM status by adjusting ATT.
• Built-in dual backup power supplies automatically switch when fault is detected.
• Case temperature is auto-controled to ensure the long life of the laser.
• Case temperature is monitored and controlled by microprocessor.
• Dual RF input port.
- AM interface = Input 59 routes PAL-D (47-550MHz)
- Digital interface (-10dB) = Input digital video (550-750MHz).
Wavelengt (nm) 1310±10
Output power (mW) 4~24
Return loss (dB) ≥ >55
Optical fiber connector SC/APC Optional FC/APC
Work bandwidth (MHz) 45-862
Input level (dBmV) 15~25 AGC
Flatness (dB) ≤ <±0.75 45~862MHz
Return loss (dB) >16 45~750MHz
Input impedance (OhmΩ) 75 RF/INPUT
RF interface F type Optional imperial
Transmit channel PAL-D/60CH NTSC/80CH
CNR (dB) ≥ >52 10Km optical fiber, 0dBm receive
CTB (dB) ≤ <-70
CSO (dB) ≤ <-63
interface RJ45, RS232 Support I.E. & SNMP
Power supply (V) 90~265VAC -48VDC optional(30~60VDC)
Power Consume (W) ≤ <50 Single power works
Work temp. (*C℃) -5~65 Machine temp. control automatically
Storage temp. (*C℃) -40~85
humidity (%) 5~95
Size (") 19×14.25×1.75 (W)x(D)x(H)